Friday, August 19

Hi guys, today nak cakap pasal BFF..

Hmm lately me gaduh dengan bff sendiri, well dorang tuduh aku rapat dengan ex yanaa, yes mmg aku rapat dengan dia but tak lebih pun dooo, tak percaya tanya lah Amar, and perlu ke panggil aku bitch ? calling someone Bitch cannot be acceptable, mmg tak percaya lah korang panggil aku mcmtu lagi2 kawan yang aku paling rapat, now walaupun korang dah minta maaf semua but still i can't accept the fact. Sorry Ummul, for now I cant face you. Im soo tired with your attitude. its been 3 years aku sabar dengan kau. Kau tak pernah nak appreciate aku. Its okayy babe. Now you have your new friends aite? you dont need me anymore. you look happier than before. Im sure without me you'll be fine. And yeah im sure i'll miss you so much! Altough its hard for me to say goodbye but I have to. Im sorry Ummul Aishah binti Azman. Iloveyou.

NOW YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS AND I HAVE MINE. BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW LIFE WITHOUT ME GIRLFRIEND.

Lots of love,
Ilya Zulaikha...